HOW MUCH IRON DOES YOUR BODY NEED?
HOW MUCH IRON DO YOU CONSUME IN IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE?
Please indicate how many times you eat from the following foods during the period of two weeks!
1. Pork liver:
2. Goose liver, chicken liver, veal liver:
3. Liver pate:
4. Red meat (lamb, veal, pork, etv.):
5. Meat products from red meat (sausages, salami, weenie, cold cuts, etc.):
6. White meat (chicken, turkey, etc.):
7. Meat products from white meat (cold cuts from chicken breast, etc.):
8. Fish, seafood:
9. Eggs (please indicate the number you consumed):
10. Noodles made with eggs (4 eggs version):
11. Bread and bakery products:
12. Wholemeal bread and bakery products:
13. Gluten free bread and bakery products:
14. Oat and wheat flakes:
16. Dried beans, dried peas, lens, soya:
17. Oil-seeds (almond, hazelnut, walnut, poppy seed, pistachio, etc.):
18. Black currant, red currant:
Upon the data given your nutrition covers
xxx% of the iron demand of your body.